Time flies...

Time flies, and I am not posting as much as I would like? I recently saw a blog post of a friend of mine, who I connected with through the excellent SketchBook Skool (really, you should check them out, they're awesome) and i suddenly realised that my last post was in July. Shame, shame, shame on me.
So here are a few drawings to try and make it up to my audience (if I have one, if I don't, then it doesn't really matter, does it?)

Here goes :
A lovely place next to where I live.
I got a moment of gouache madness.
A day in Mainz... I had fun with that grey toned paper!

Having fun with ink...


Thanks for your attention, and MAYBE I will post more often...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHATNIC 1 : Inspiration!

I've always wanted to sketch that lovely spot...