NEW EVENT IN SECOND LIFE : CARMEL ART CHATNIC begins on Thursday october 8, 2020 1PM-2 pm SLT


As an artist, I am always interested in a good chat about artistic stuff (don't get me started on art supplies) And I KNOW my non-artist friends are very patient when I do so. 

So I thought that the better way to have an interesting chat with other artists in Second Life, was to create an event for that. So here it is. 

Every second Thursday of the month, SL artists (photographers, builders, etc..) and RL artists welcome in the lovely Park of the Carmel Art Community, where Martha McFarren has set up a lovely area for us.

For the first edition, we will chat about inspiration. 

Inspired? Come share! 

The chat will be held in text.


the SLURL is : 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHATNIC 1 : Inspiration!

Time flies...

I've always wanted to sketch that lovely spot...