Adieu Monsieur Rochefort

I have had the joy and privilege to know this wonderful man in real life, and when I had him on the phone, each time, his voice was a pure delight to me "Bonjour, jeune femme" he always greeted me.

He had a wonderful sense of humor and I am still smiling, years after, remembering his voice and his jokes. He was always so classy, and such a gentleman. I will miss him much, and miss his wonderful deep and warm voice.

Of course I had to draw him as Don Quixote, in that cursed Terry Gilliam movie, that was never released. I think he was perfect for that role.

Adieu, Monsieur Rochefort. I will miss you.


Comments

  1. What a wonderful and heartfelt tribute. Makes me wish I had known him too ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHATNIC 1 : Inspiration!

Time flies...

I've always wanted to sketch that lovely spot...