Watching series on the computer can be a great source of inspiration

Yes, I have to confess, I saw Roz Stendahl's post about drawing in front of TV, and I thought "whaaa?" But she's right. drawing in front of TV, or a computer, is a great exercise!
you can freeze the image, and draw! Of course freezing the image for long is frustrating because we all want to know what is happening next, so I tend not to freeze for too long, and that makes me choose to draw much less lines, which I believe to be good for my art! (I tend to draw too much details and overwork it!)

So here comes a character from Miss Fischer, drawn with mu new Pentel Brush Pen "FP6L" I have to say I am in LOVE with that tool, it takes a bit of practice but it is so pliant, and offers so many line possibilities!! Plus, last but not least, the ink dries quickly and is waterproof!
I might decide to add color at some point, but, so far, i like it all in black and white!
The grey shadows were added with Pitt Artist Pens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHATNIC 1 : Inspiration!

Time flies...

I've always wanted to sketch that lovely spot...